Assessment Day Cheatsheet
To succeed at your assessment day you need capability and confidence in the following areas:
Check out our free guides & tick them off as you progress. (Click the links below to go straight to the relevant guide.)
- What to expect at your assessment day
- How to prepare for your assessment day
- Group exercises
- In-tray exercises / E-tray exercises
- Aptitude tests / Logical reasoning tests
- Numerical reasoning tests
- Verbal reasoning tests
- Social etiquette: How to behave at an assessment day
- How to deal with assessment day nerves & anxiety
We hope you find this cheatsheet useful. It’s a great roadmap to follow.
Good luck and speak soon! -Mike Kennedy
PS: If the above links don’t work for you go to this page (where I promise they’ll work!) www.assessmentcentrehq.com/cheatsheet
Sarah is an accomplished educator, researcher and author in the field of testing and assessment. She has worked with various educational institutions and organisations to develop innovative evaluation methods and enhance student learning. Sarah has published numerous articles and books on assessment and learning. Her passion for promoting equity and fairness in the education system fuels her commitment to sharing insights and best practices with educators and policymakers around the world.